Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.onlinegambling24.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor&# IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
You may opt in to receive information about promotions, bonuses, bets, tips and strategy by subscribing to our mailing list by providing your email address. You may any time stop receiving such communications by writing to us or clicking the “unsubscribe” button in any of our emails to you. In case you contact us, e.g., by email, through contact forms, by telephone or in writing, we may keep a copy of that correspondence or communication.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Who we share your data with
- Companies in the same group as the Controller.
- Third-party companies referred to above for analytics purposes and website performance. This data is non-identifiable personal data and anonymised in relation to IP addresses for visitors in the European Economic Area (“EEA”). External third parties may also include providers of marketing services to enable us to communicate with you by email (such as sending out our monthly newsletters).
- Third parties in relation to the acquisition, sale or merger of the company, business or its assets in respect to prospective purchasers and/or vendors or on a business re-organisation.
- Other third party marketing service providers that support website performance
We ensure that all third parties have measures in place to protect the security of your Personal Information and process it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your Personal Information for their own purposes and only allow them to process your Personal Information for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may disclose Personal Information, or any information you submitted via the Service if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iii) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (iv) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or (v) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
Please note that unless you instruct us otherwise we retain the information in accordance with our retention policy which you can request from us. The period of retention of your Personal Information is always balanced against the volume, nature and sensitivity of the Personal Information collected, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your Personal Information, the purposes for which we process your Personal Information and if those purposes may be achieved through other means and the relevant legal requirements. We aim to rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information promptly upon becoming aware of such error or inaccuracy.
In addition, you have the following rights in respect to your Personal Information:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
How we protect your data
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Services and your information. We employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of our users’ information and prevent unauthorized use of any such information including by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, to do so.
- Since we operate globally, it may be necessary to transfer your Personal Information to countries outside the European Union. The data protection and other laws of these countries may not be as comprehensive as those in the European Union − in these instances we will take steps to ensure that a similar level of protection is given to your Personal Information. These include the following:
- Where we use certain service providers, we may adopt specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give Personal Information the same protection it has in Europe.
- We will only transfer your Personal Information to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission.
- Where we use service providers located in the US, we may transfer data to them if they have signed up to the Privacy Shield which requires them to offer similar protection to personal data shared between Europe and the US.
What third parties we receive data from
You are knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks of using any third-party websites, services or applications.