The bonus rounds
Crazy Time has 4 different bonus rounds. There are 54 segments on the wheel and for every 6 segments, there is 1 segment with a bonus round. This means that there are 9 chances on a bonus round every game. There are 4 segments with the bonus Coin Flip, 2 segments with Cash Hunt, 2 with Pachinko, and 1 with the bonus Crazy Time. Let’s take a closer look at these bonuses.
- Coin is placed in the coin launcher
- The multiplier values for each side are then revealed
- Game host will push the Flip button and the coin is automatically flipped
- The side that is facing up at the end wins. If the coin lands with the red side up, you will win the red multiplier and vice versa for the blue side
- Occasionally a surprise Rescue Flip might occur where the coin is flipped again if the assigned multipliers are low.
- The multipliers are covered by random symbols and then shuffled
- You select your own target, i.e. the symbol you believe is hiding the largest multiplier
- When the countdown begins, position your aim at your chosen symbol on the screen
- The cannon will shoot at the target when the time is up and reveal the hidden multiplier
- The multiplier you won will multiply your bet
- All landing zones are given a random multiplier or a ‘DOUBLE’ value
- The puck is dropped randomly from zones 4-12
- The puck travels down the wall to finally land in a landing zone
- If the puck lands on a multiplier, your bet will be multiplied
- If the puck lands on ‘DOUBLE’, all the multipliers are doubled. A new drop zone is randomly chosen, and the puck is dropped again until it lands on a doubled multiplier or until the multipliers have reached the maximum 10,000x multiplier
- Occasionally a Rescue Drop might occur if the puck landed on a 2x, 3x, or 4x multiplier. Any multiplier that is lower than the won multiplier will be boosted to the won multiplier’s value. A new drop zone is randomized and the puck is dropped again.
- Choose your flapper: green, blue or yellow
- If the decision time runs out, a random flapper is automatically selected
- The game presenter starts the wheel by pushing the button
- When the wheel stops spinning, the flappers point at three different segments. You will win the multiplier at your chosen flapper. The multiplier will be applied to each player’s winnings instantly
- If a flapper stops at “DOUBLE’ or ‘TRIPLE’, all the multipliers on the wheel will double or triple. If you chose this flapper, you will take part in a re-spin with the chance to win even bigger multipliers!
- The wheel can be re-spun after winning on ‘DOUBLE’ or ‘TRIPLE’ until the multipliers reach the maximum 20,000x multiplier
If the wheel stops on Coin Flip, this bonus comes into action. A red and a blue multiplier will be announced. A coin with a blue side and a red side is flipped. The side that ends up decides which multiplier will be activated on your bet.
Dream Scenario: Top Slot multiplier of 50x lands on the Coin Flip betting option. The maximum Coin Flip multiplier of 100x appears this side ends up. Your bet will be multiplied 5000x.
Cash Hunt is a shooting gallery and features a big screen with 108 random multipliers.
Each player will select their own target in this interactive bonus round. As a result, players will win different multipliers.
Dream Scenario: Top Slot delivers a multiplier of 50x on the Cash Hunt betting option. The maximum Cash Hunt multiplier of 500x appears and you have shot it, you will receive 50x500x = 25000x your bet.
Pachinko is a drop-down game. A luminous puck is released along a wall with protruding pins and randomly falls into a compartment. The Pachinko bonus game features a large Pachinko wall with a multitude of physical pegs with 16 drop zones at the top and 16 random multipliers in the landing zones at the bottom. 500x is the highest multiplier, but the multiplier that can fall multiple times allows for a much higher multiplier.
Dream scenario: Top SLot multiplier of 50x ends up on the betting option Pachinko. The maximum multiplier of 500x appears and the puck first falls twice in the doubler. That results in 50x2000x = 100,000x your bet.
If the wheel stops on Crazy Time, the most beautiful bonus game will appear. A very large wheel of fortune with no less than 64 segments, appears. Each segment contains a special multiplier. There are 3 different “flappers” from which the player can choose. It is filled with crazy multipliers with the possibility for crazy multiplied winnings!
Crazy Time has four different virtual wheels, some offer more ‘DOUBLE’ and ‘TRIPLE’ segments, some offer higher multipliers — all to make the game even more exciting! The wheel is randomly selected at the start of the bonus round.
Dream Scenario: Top Slot multiplier of 50x stops on Crazy Time. After a number of doublers and the 200x multiplier it is possible to win 160,000x your bet.